Prerequisites for installing hamara on Cubietruck A20 board.
- - Setting up hamara repo for armhf architecture.
- - Building hamara core.
- - Create and install hamara-keyring in repo which is used for installing packages.
- - Building NAND image from hamara core.
- - Flashing Cubietruck box with NAND image using LiveSuit
- - sunxi-gmac module is not loaded automatically.
- - Cannot make NAND image more than 2 Gigabytes. LiveSuit software used for storing NAND image does not support more than 2 GB images.
- - Resize NAND image after flashing Cubietruck.
- - Network is not enabled by default. This is because sunxi-gmac module is not loaded automatically.
We have successfully installed hamara on Cubietruck A20 as of now. The issues mentioned above have been sorted. We are now streamlining process so that we can provide ARM build for end user.